Healing Forces?

Healing Forces?
 By:  Poetry Writer Sandria Wilkes, Chicago,IL
God

-To be faithful to you, what must I do?
For I am so lost and my heart is blue.
-I am like a burning bush inflamed with fire
I can’t seem to resist my temptations and desires.
-My creator  I call on you for hope and strength. I need your
Love to get out of this mess.
-All chained up and nowhere to go.  My heart is melting
And so much more.  Oh save me, save me most powerful God.
For I know you are with me and in me against all odds.
-I will not let Satan take the ultimate charge for I am a child of
A God who is so large. 
Larger than you, larger than me.  Your God is the one who can set you free
Free from the hurt, free from the pain.  What we must do is call on that name.
I’m ready, so ready to walk in my place; I just need to see your glorious face. 
Shining down on me to lift me up.  Fill my heart almighty God, this empty cup.
-The greatness is near and my time to shine.  For all things are healed just give
It some time.
-The Creator never leaves us, WE stray away.  The beautiful light always stood still in the doorway.
The door to our heart and to our soul.  God is here to craft and mold. 
-What a magnificent piece of art we become. Then there’s a voice saying job well done.
When God changes, it is just like that. You must pick up your cross, walk and don’t turn back! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts