I need a woman who needs to be filled up with Righteousness.

I need a woman who needs to be filled up with Righteousness.




Proverbs 27:7-8 (KJV)
7The full soul loatheth an honeycomb; but to the hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet. 

 Mat 9:12
But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

 Luk 5:31

And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.


It's hard for a righteous man to maintain a good relationship with someone who either rejects his love , wisdom, and leadership or who is just content to remain COMMON. 

If women truly want a GODLY brother it is imperative that you understand this. A righteous brother who is seeking his God is not going to be content to just get by. He will be constantly striving for more. Not more of what the world offers which is corrupt. But more of what God has for his life and the lives of those he is closest to. He strives for more love, peace, joy, family, friends, happiness and of course wealth just so long as that wealth is not ill-gotten , or causes him to stray from his God. 
A woman should be an open vessel ready to be filled up with the latter rain of God's Holy spirit. Ready to love an honor a righteous husband and be willing to submit to him as he is to her as it is right in the Lord. Men are tired of having to sort and sift through a nation of obstinate , self centered, vain, histrionic, selfish, whorish women, it wears on the brothers spirit and makes his heart sad. 

Ezekiel 13:22 (KJV)
22 Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life

Preachers lie to you, pimps, thugs, deadbeats, you listen to everyone except those who carry the truth. Men of honor scratch their head and ask God why is this so!!
God revealed to me that this is an object lesson that we as a church treat him the same way. This makes me want to do better and to serve him better because dealing with this crap HURTS!!!!
Game times over sister, rip that weave out, rend your clothes, put on sackcloth, fast and get in your closet and cry out to Yahweh for his help in helping you overcome your self hatred and delusions. Ask Him to show you as HE SEES YOU, NOT AS YOU SEE YOURSELF and then exercise the faith and believe he can heal you. Because he can. I personally can bear witness to that because I know he is working in my life and I am nowhere near perfect. It is wisdom that fills us up, wisdom that is the companion of the most high from time everlasting. Men and women of honor seek it. 

Wisdom is life
It is finer than gold and more choice than silver. Praise God, I thank him for wisdom for it has been a delight.

Proverbs 8:1-36 (KJV)
[Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?]
2[She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.] 
3[She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.] 
4[Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice ] is[ to the sons of man.] 
5[O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.] 
6[Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips ] shall be[ right things.] 
7[For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness ] is[ an abomination to my lips.] 
8All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them. 
9[They ] are[ all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.] 
10[Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.] 
11[For wisdom ] is[ better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.] 
12[I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.] 
13[The fear of the ] Lord[ ] is[ to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.] 
14[Counsel ] is[ mine, and sound wisdom: I ] am[ understanding; I have strength.] 
15[By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.] 
16[By me princes rule, and nobles, ] even[ all the judges of the earth.] 
17[I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.] 
18[Riches and honour ] are[ with me; ] yea[, durable riches and righteousness.] 
19[My fruit ] is[ better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.] 
20[I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:] 
21[That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.] 
22[The ] Lord[ possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.] 
23[I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.] 
24[When ] there were[ no depths, I was brought forth; when ] there were[ no fountains abounding with water.] 
25[Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:] 
26[While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.] 
27[When he prepared the heavens, I ] was[ there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:] 
28[When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:] 
29[When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:] 
30[Then I was by him, ] as[ one brought up ] with him[: and I was daily ] his[ delight, rejoicing always before him;] 
31[Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights ] were[ with the sons of men.] 
32[Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed ] are they that[ keep my ways.] 
33[Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.] 
34[Blessed ] is[ the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.] 
35[For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the ] Lord[.] 
36[But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.]  

Resisting the Spirit

One can resist the inclinations of the Holy Spirit, one can shut out the latter rain, and refuse to bear the fruit that would be it's intention. But one does this at peril of his own soul. You must be willing to accept the inclinations without being resentful even if it condemns you. This is God's effort to save you from your own destruction. Do not resist to the point that you blaspheme the Holy Spirit for it is at that point you will be lost.the best example of this were the Pharisees and Sadducees .

Women and Chaos



Men all over the world , especially in America , complain how fickle and illogical , and drama filled women tend to be. She is that way for a reason. Too test men. And to see if that said man can bring order out of chaos the way God brings light out of darkness. 

Will the man be able to take the lump of clay which is woman, use his God given spirit to forge a noble environment with her. Or will he succumb and acquiesce to her whims and neurosis in a vain attempt to gain sexual favor and create more chaos. Will the man choose his God over her or will he compromise the way Adam, Samson, and Solomon did and brought misery on themselves and  their world.

Men, don"t marry base and world loving women 

If you are driven by your base passions you can expect to remain single. You will find plenty of sexual partners and hookups but you are not likely to find a husband. 
If you are world loving. You are not going to be compatible with a godly man. He is focusing on his higher aspirations. Not that he can"t function and have some degree of success but it will not be his PRIMARY focus. He is putting the kingdom of God before worldly aspirations. So a woman who focuses on gaining this worlds treasures will not be in agreement with him. CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER LEST THEY BE AGREED? 
I recall watching the movie think like a man. It made some good points but it's foundation is still based on worldliness and not Godliness. This pattern of mating will not succeed in the long run.


K.L. STUBBLEFIELD IS THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK "AMERICAN REPROBATE: GOD'S CURSE AND RESTORATION OF THE AFRICAN AMERICAN.



 You can order my book on
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1466900237/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader_1466900237
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/k.-l.-stubblefield

http://www.booksamillion.com/p/American-Reprobate/K-L-Stubblefield/9781466900233




Comments

Popular Posts